Your Price: $1,210.00Reg. Price: $2,287.31
Martin Yale 1632 automatic letter opener machine feeds and opens up to a 1-3/4" tall stack of envelopes placed in the feed tray. All you need to do is place a stack of envelopes into position and turn the letter opener on. The blades used to open the envelopes are fully enclosed in the machine, so the user’s fingers are safe. The opened envelopes are neatly organized in the catch tray that also folds up for easy storage.
The Martin Yale 1632 letter opening machine operates at a speed of up to 7,000 envelopes per hour. It can handle envelopes up to 3/16" thick and stacks up to 1-3/4" high. The machine cuts a 3/32" strip alongside the envelope making it easy to remove the contents of the letter. Its low noise operation and speed make it perfect for small to mid-size businesses.
- Operates at a speed of up to 7,000 envelopes per hour
- Handles a stack of envelopes up to 1-3/4" high
- Automatically feeds and opens a stack of envelopes
- Hands free operation, just put envelopes into position and turn on
- Accepts standard-size business envelopes
- Blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers
- Non-skid rubber feet keep the machine in place
- Catch tray folds for space savings and easy storage
- Speed: 7,000/hour (#10 envelope)
- Load Capacity: 1-3/4" tall stack of envelopes (varies according to contents and weight)
- Envelope Size: Up to 4-1/8" x 9-1/2" (#10 envelope)
- Envelope Thickness: Up to 3/16"
- Depth of Cut: 3/32"
- Power: 115 V.A.C. 50 or 60 Hz
- Dimensions (with tray): 25-1/2" W x 10-1/2" D x 5-3/4" H
- Dimensions (without tray): 13-3/4" W x 10-1/2" D x 5-3/4" H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Instruction Manual (PDF)
|Name||Martin Yale 1632 Automatic Letter Opener|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1632|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
No questions on this product.