The Martin Yale 62001 high-speed automatic letter opener machine is perfect for large businesses and mailrooms where varying envelope sizes and types are commonplace, and high speed opening is required for efficient processing.
The 62001 letter opening machine will automatically feed, open, and collect a stack of envelopes at a speed of up to 17,500 envelopes per hour. Stacks of envelopes up to 6" tall and a 1/4" thick can be opened. The scrap width is adjustable with a control knob on the side of the machine. A removable catch tray is included. The envelopes and scrap are separated when ejected.
- Operates at a high speed of up to 17,500 envelopes per hour
- Opens envelopes up to 1/4" thick
- Accepts a 6" tall stack of envelopes
- Adjustable width to accommodate different envelope sizes and types
- Automatically feeds, opens, and collects a stack of envelopes
- For high-speed processing of large mail volume
- Blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers
- Comes with removable receiving tray
- Speed: 17,500/hour (#10 envelope)
- Load Capacity: 6" tall stack of envelopes (varies according to contents and weight)
- Envelope Size: All sizes and types.
- Envelope Thickness: Up to 1/4"
- Depth of Cut: 1/32" to 3/16"
- Power: 115V/230
- Dimensions: 35-1/2" W x 11" D x 12" H
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Instruction Manual (PDF)
|Name||Martin Yale 62001 Deluxe High Speed Automatic Letter Opener|
|Manufacturer Part Number||62001|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
No questions on this product.