Dry Erase Whiteboards
Related Categories: Dry Erase Markers & Erasers
List Price: $544.00
Our Price: $362.00
List Price: $548.00
Our Price: $284.00
List Price: $975.00
Our Price: $494.00
List Price: $710.00
Our Price: $442.00
- Porcelain Whiteboards are a popular choice for both offices and classrooms. These dry erase whiteboards feature a long-lasting porcelain magnetic surface with superior erasibility and writability compared to both melamine and painted steel boards. Great for high-volume daily use.
- Melamine Whiteboards are available in a variety of sizes for less than porcelain whiteboards. These durable, long-lasting boards are the most common among businesses. Melamine boards need to be cleaned more often than porcelain.
- Glass Whiteboards provide a whiteboard solution with an extra modern feel. These glass boards feature scratch- and stain-resistant surfaces in different colors to match any decor. Glass whiteboards can be either magnetic or non-magnetic and most accept standard dry-erase markers and erasers.
- Painted Steel Whiteboards are the third alternative to porcelain or melamine boards. Painted steel boards are fairly common and can handle day-to-day use. Like melamine boards, these need to be cleaned often.
- Projection Whiteboards are designed for meeting rooms, conference rooms, and classrooms where a projector is commonly overlayed on the whiteboard surface. These boards reduce glare without compromising on writability or erasibility.
- Combination Whiteboards have a dual purpose - these boards offer room to write and room to tack on notes. Sizes and board configurations vary.
- Sliding Whiteboards allow the user to slide from one whiteboard to another. Switching between boards means no more running out of space and no more having to erase old notes to write new ones. These porcelain sliding boards are magnetic and feature a map rail for tacking on documents, posters, and more.