The Lathem 1600E Tru-Align atomic electronic time recorder synchronizes with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) atomic clock, making it one of the most accurate time recorders available. With a sleek compact design and small footprint, the 1600E time clock mounts easily to a wall or it can be used on a table top. The time clock’s large LCD display shows date, time, and day of the week. Automatic activation for simple one-hand printing or manual activation for accurate print positioning, ensures proper registration.
Prints the date, messages, and time in 12-hour (AM/PM) or 24-hour with or without seconds in over 200 different formats. With an easy to change ribbon cartridge, the 1600E is very low maintenance. The time recorder also features a print position adjuster to dial in the perfect print position from the card edge. Maximum distance from edge of form to print is approximately 1-3/16". Additional features include: auto Daylight Saving Time change, no extra wiring, date/time/message printing. Please note that certain environments and weather can affect the synchronization of the atomic radio signal.
The Lathem 1600E includes 25 Tru-Align time cards, user's manual, locking key, wall mounting hardware, and pre-installed ribbon cassette.
- Synchronizes time via radio waves to the NIST atomic clock
- Never needs resetting, keeps time during power outages
- Changes year, month and date automatically
- Changes time automatically during Daylight Saving Time
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week
- Choose automatic activation for simple one-hand printing, manual activation for accurate print positioning, or combination automatic and manual activation
- Prints time, date and messages; crisp and clear on paper or time cards
- Compact design with small footprint
- Mounts easily to wall or desktop
- Adjustable margin setting for precise print alignment
- Easy to change ribbon cartridge
- Five year memory backup
Print Output Details
- Print 2 or 4 digit years
- Print time in 12-hour (AM/PM) or 24-hour format
- Print seconds
- Choose regular minutes, tenths, hundredths, or twentieths of an hour
- Selectable print direction for left- or right-hand margin printing
- Selectable English, French, Spanish or Portuguese language for printing
- Choose from 18 preset print formats
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD (received), SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD (confirmed), FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN (original), APR'D (approved), CMPL'D (completed)
- Enable or disable printing of leading zeros
- Clock Accuracy: Monthly +/- 15 sec (at ordinary temperatures)
- Printing System: Dot matrix
- Power Supply: 120V AC +/- 10%, 60Hz, 0.4A
- Operating Temperature: 23ºF - 113ºF
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6.3" W x 5.7" H x 7.2" D
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Manual (PDF)
The following accessories provide additional features for your time clock. They are available on the right-hand side in the "Recommended Accessories" section.
- Replacement Ink Ribbon - ribbon cartridges in black or purple fabric.
- Time Cards - available in weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly deductions.
- Replacement Key - replacement key for lost keys or for multiple users.
|Name||Lathem 1600E Electronic Tru-Align Atomic Time Recorder|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1600E|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
No questions on this product.