Tennsco RE-18-1596 electronic riser with end supports extends the functionality of your Tennsco all-purpose or electronic workbench. Features knockouts for four duplex receptacles. Perfect for storing tools or test equipment at a convenient height. Riser is 16 gauge steel and can be double stacked. Wiring kit sold separately.
- Knockouts for four duplex receptacles and switch.
- Riser will add 18" overall height to the workbench.
- Has a 1-1/2" tall backstop.
- Riser uses a center upright.
- Can be double stacked.
- Wiring kit sold separately.
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 96" W x 15" D x 18" H.
- Available Colors: Medium grey, light grey, and sand.
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Assembly Instructions (PDF)
Note: Photo for demonstrative purposes only. Riser is shown pre-wired. Wiring kit sold separately. Items on top of riser are not included.
This accessory provides additional features for your riser. It is available on the right-hand side in the "Recommended Accessories" section.
- Wiring Kit - The WK-1 wiring kit comes complete with four duplex receptacles, on/off switch with pilot light, 8 foot grounded cord and plug, 15 amp, 115 volt service and circuit breaker (model# WK-1).
Additional accessories and addons may be available. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.
|Name||Tennsco RE-18-1596 Electronic Riser with End Supports (96" W x 15" D x 18" H)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RE-18-1596|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Load Capacity||300 lbs.|
No questions on this product.