Ultratech 1820 Ultra-Sidewinder small cable protection system with end caps protects a floor run cable. Designed to articulate left and right to allow the system to turn corners and adapt to the layout of the room. Constructed of durable ABS plastic for long-lasting use. The tapered surface reduces tripping hazards for added safety. Cable can be left in the system for the ultimate in portability, or left in place indefinitely. Simple snap in assembly, no tools or cutting required. Load capacity of 2000 lbs.
The Ultratech 1820 Ultra-Sidewinder cable protection system features articulating segments for increased flexibility. The system can be positioned to form curves, corners, and s-curves while maintaining a completely flat profile. A modular design makes it easy to reconfigure, repair, and replace targeted segments; pieces of the system can be changed while the cable remains connected. Black and yellow color provides a "safety tape" type visual warning cue for additional safety.
- Protects a floor running cable while maintaining a flat profile
- Articulating segments turn corners and adapt to the layout of an environment
- Tapered surface area reduces tripping hazards for added safety
- Modular design allows for easy reconfiguration, repair, and replacement of segments
- Constructed of durable ABS plastic for long-lasting use
- Well-suited for office and light-industrial applications
- Not intended to span gaps, holes, or trenches with any weight load
- Assembled units can be coiled with the cable in place for simpler moving and storage
- Rubber bottom tabs reduce sliding
- Simple snap in assembly, no tools or cutting required
- Load Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3" W x 24' L x 0.75" H
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Black and yellow
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Part Number: 1820
- User Instructions (PDF)
|Name||Ultratech Ultra-Sidewinder 3" W Small 24 Ft. Cable Protector System with End Caps, Black & Yellow 1820|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1820|
No questions on this product.