Ultratech Ultra-Sidewinder small cable protection extension protects a floor run cable. Designed to articulate left and right to turn corners and adapt to the layout of the room. Constructed of durable ABS plastic for long-lasting use. The tapered surface reduces tripping hazards for added safety. Cable can be left inside for better portability or left in place indefinitely. Simple snap in assembly, no tools or cutting required. Load capacity of 2000 lbs.
The Ultratech Ultra-Sidewinder cable protection extension features articulating segments for increased flexibility. The segments can be positioned to form curves, corners, and s-curves while maintaining a completely flat profile. A modular design makes it easy to reconfigure, repair, and replace targeted segments; pieces can be changed while the cable remains connected.
This Ultratech Ultra-Sidewinder cable protection extension is available in black and yellow, black, brown, and grey. The black and yellow color provides a "safety tape" type visual warning cue for additional safety.
- Protects a floor running cable while maintaining a flat profile
- Articulating segments turn corners and adapt to the layout of an environment
- Tapered surface area reduces tripping hazards for added safety
- Modular design allows for easy reconfiguration, repair, and replacement of segments
- Constructed of durable ABS plastic for long-lasting use
- Well-suited for office and light-industrial applications
- Not intended to span gaps, holes, or trenches with any weight load
- Assembled units can be coiled with the cable in place for simpler moving and storage
- Rubber bottom tabs reduce sliding
- Simple snap in assembly, no tools or cutting required
- Load Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3" W x 1' L x 0.75" H
- Material: ABS plastic
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Part Numbers: 1801 (Black and Yellow), 1803 (Black), 1805 (Brown), 1807 (Grey)
- User Instructions (PDF)
|Name||Ultratech Sidewinder 3" W Small 1 Ft. Cable Protector Extension|
No questions on this product.