The Martin Yale 501 big bin stackwagon is the ideal accessory for a large mailroom, office, print shop or copy shop that needs to organize large volumes of paper. The 501 stackwagon is constructed of heavy gauge steel and is sloped inward so that your documents rest against the inner stacking walls. Features (2) locking caster wheels and handles for easier mobility, even when packed to capacity.
The Martin Yale 501 paper stackwagon is perfect for moving heavy loads of paper without any risk of tipping or spilling. It holds up to 11" x 17" paper in all four dividers and offers a lower shelf for oversized supplies or materials.
- Conveniently transfers paper in mailrooms, offices, print shops, copy centers, schools and hospitals
- Center-slope design ensures that paper rests against the inner stacking walls
- (2) Locking casters and handles for smooth mobility
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Maximum sheet size accepted is 11" x 17"
- Some assembly is required
- Maximum Sheet Size: 11" x 17"
- Dimensions: 20" W x 32" D x 44" H
- Weight: 91 lbs.
- Assembly Instructions (PDF)
|Name||Martin Yale 501 Big Bin Paper StackWagon|
|Manufacturer Part Number||501|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
No questions on this product.