The Martin Yale 4200 heavy duty bench paper jogger is specifically designed for print shops and copy centers. This machine can handle large sheets that are up to 17" x 22" x 3" thick. The Martin Yale 4200 bench jogger is incredibly simple to use. All you need to do is put your sheets (up to 3" thick) into the jogging tray and then turn the paper jogger on. As the jogger vibrates, it will help eliminate static electricity and align the pages of your document so that they can be easily punched, bound, cut or folded.
Other 4200 heavy duty paper jogger features include variable speed control and tiltable tray which makes very small or very large stock sizes easy to jog, regardless of paper weight or quantity. Fuse protection will stop the machine before it overloads. Suction cup feet prevent the machine from "walking" when in use. Heavy duty paper jogger can jog tab cards, envelopes, checks, pad sets, collated sets, and other applications.
- Helps eliminate static electricity and paper sticking, for easier processing by producing high vibration
- A great companion for high speed copiers, folding machines, printing presses, cutters and perforators
- Heavy-gauge steel construction holds sheets up to 17" x 22" x 3" thick
- Tiltable tray makes easy compatibility with very small or very large stock sizes
- Variable speed control allows user to jog different weights and quantities of paper
- Rugged .125" aluminum jogging tray
- Fused overload protection
- Suction cup feet prevent "walking"
- Jogs tab cards, envelopes, checks, pad sets, collated sets, and other applications
- Jogging Capacity: 17" x 22" x 3" thick
- Jogging Speed: Variable
- Tilt Adjustment: 80 degrees upright to almost flat
- Jogging Method: Eccentric
- Motor HP: 1/6
- Electrical: 115V
- Dimensions: 26-1/4" W x 17-1/2" D x 28-3/8" H
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Operating Instructions (PDF)
|Name||Martin Yale 4200 Heavy Duty Bench Paper Jogger|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4200|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
No questions on this product.