Your Price: $1,399.00Reg. Price: $2,225.55
Martin Yale 400 Jog-O-Matic tabletop paper jogger is used to align and organize documents so they can be fed into other machines for binding, hole punches, cutting, mailing, shipping, printing, and more. The Jog-O-Matic also helps eliminate static electricity and paper sticking for easier processing. Simply stack your paper into the enclosed bin, flip a switch, and the jogging process begins. The end result is static-free, straight and aligned paper.
The Martin Yale 400 is ideal for print shops and copy centers and a great companion for high speed copiers, folding machines, printing presses, cutters and perforators. It is compact and lightweight, so it can be moved around without any hassle. Paper jogger easily fits on a desk or table, but be sure that where it's placed is sturdy, as the vibrations will cause the machine to shake. Rubber feet help the machine remain in place while in use.
- Helps eliminate static electricity and paper sticking, for easier processing
- Takes up very little space on a desk or table
- A great companion for high speed copiers, folding machines, printing presses, cutters and perforators
- Rubber feet keep jogger in place while in use
- Compact and lightweight - perfect for tabletop use
- Jogs 1 ream/500 sheets of 8-1/2" x 11" 20 lb. bond paper
- Jogs half of a ream of 8-1/2" x 14" paper
- Jogging Capacity: 1 ream/500 sheets of 8-1/2" x 11" paper
- Machine Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Noise Level: 80.2 dBA
- Operating Temperature Range: 68-77 degrees F
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 80%
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10-1/4" W x 18" D x 15" H
- Operating Instructions (PDF)
|Name||Martin Yale 400 Jog-O-Matic Tabletop Paper Jogger|
|Manufacturer Part Number||400|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
No questions on this product.