Eagle 1793 speed bump crossing cable protection unit adds traffic safety and is also capable of protecting ground laid cables. The bump is engineered at the perfect angle for momentary decrease in vehicle speed for reliable use. The non-skid surface is weather and chemical resistant for added longevity. Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic construction eliminates the need for periodic painting. Load capacity of 20,000 lbs. (per pneumatic tire).
The Eagle 1793 speed bump crossing cable protection unit features dual channels inside that are 1.25" W x 0.875" H to provide comfortable cable space. Anchor kit with eight 0.5" D x 14" L spikes and one tube of asphalt adhesive included.
- Adds traffic safety by momentarily slowing motorists
- Non-skid surface is weather and chemical resistant for added longevity
- Durable HDPE construction eliminates the need for periodic painting
- Dual channels for proper cable housing
- Includes anchor kit containing spikes and asphalt adhesive
- Load Capacity: 20,000 lbs. (per pneumatic tire)
- Dimensions: 10" W x 9' L x 2" H
- Material: Polyethylene
- Includes: Anchor kit (eight spikes and one tube of asphalt adhesive)
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Part Number: 1793
- Made in the USA
|Name||Eagle 9 Ft. Speed Bump Crossing Cable Protection Unit 1793|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1793|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
No questions on this product.