Acroprint HP1000 HandPunch 50-employee terminal is a highly accurate HandPunch terminal that brings the convenience and security of biometric technology to time and attendance tracking. Now featuring BioCote anti-microbial technology on the HandPunch platen. Does not come with software.
The HandPunch 1000 provides a new solution for companies with 50 employees or more per terminal or location (expandable up to 512 depending on software). The HandPunch 1000 terminal allows for collection of in and out punches plus easy connectivity to any time and attendance software. With the HandPunch 1000, small companies no longer need to worry about lost time cards, making new cards, or employees punching for another employee.
The HandPunch 1000 uses Ingersoll Rand’s field-proven hand geometry biometric technology. The terminal captures an image of the hand each time the employee punches. The hand’s size and the shape are used to verify their identity with unparalleled accuracy. No fingerprints or palm prints are utilized. The hand technology is generally not affected by rings, small adhesive bandages, false fingernails and the like. Green and red lights notify the employee of the status of each punch. There’s no question any more; employees have to be there to punch.
The HP1000 includes a 120V AC to 13.5V DC power supply, and an installation/operation manual.
Please Note: The Acroprint HP1000 requires time and attendance software. Software is not included, see TimeQPlus.
- Accountable — Reliable biometric technology eliminates costly buddy-punching
- Efficient — With no more paper time cards, clerical errors in payroll preparation are reduced or eliminated
- Economical — There's no more need to continually purchase or maintain stocks of badges, time cards, ribbons or other supplies
- HandPunch technology uses field-proven hand-geometry biometrics - recognition based on the size and shape of the hand
- The system does not capture fingerprints or palm prints
- Hand-geometry is highly accurate
- Green and red lights notify the employee of the status of each punch
A BioCote antimicrobial agent containing silver is applied to the platen of the HandPunch during its manufacturing process. The BioCote silver-based additive remains active for the life of the HandPunch reader. This high-tech agent provides a durable and safe finish that makes the platen’s surface cleaner and more hygienic.
The HandPunch 1000 connects quickly to the time and attendance PC via a provided 50-foot RS-232 communications cable. An optional internal 14.4 K baud dial-up modem is available for remote sites.
- Verification Time: Less than one second
- Connectivity: RS-232, 50 foot cable included
- Baud Rate: 300 to 28.8 Kbps
- User Capacity: 50 users expandable to 512 users (depending on software)
- ID Number Length: 1 to 10 digits from keypad or card
- Transaction Storage: 5120 transactions
- Dimensions (approx.): 8.85" W x 8.55" D x 11.65" H
- Power: 12 to 24V DC or 12 to 24V AC 50-60 Hz, 7 watts
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Operating Humidity : 20%-80% relative humidity non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Humidity: 5%-85% relative humidity non-condensing
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Manual (PDF)
The following software will provide additional features for your handpunch. It is available on the right-hand side in the "Recommended Accessories" section.
- TimeQPlus (model# TimeQPlus) - software can handle 50 employees (can be upgraded to handle as many as 250 employees).
Software to handle the maximum user capacity of 512 employees is available. Please contact Customer Service for more information.
|Name||Acroprint HP1000 HandPunch Biometric 50-Employee Terminal|
|Manufacturer Part Number||01-0175-000|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
No questions on this product.