Acroprint 01-0250-000 TimeQPlus biometric system lets employees clock in and out using a simple fingerprint scan, keypad PIN, fingerprint scan with keypad PIN, or PC punch. PC punch is done with the included TimeQplus software. Enrolls up to 9 backup fingerprints per employee. Transfers data to other computers using USB, RS232 cable, ethernet, or thumb drive. Easy to read 128x64 graphical backlit LCD screen. Configurable to display in your choice of English, French, or Spanish.
The Acroprint biometric system comes packaged with TimeQPlus network software that allows you to keep track of up to 125 employees. Configurable for weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods. This software can generate over 15 reports including hours summary, holidays, missing punches, and daily totals by day. Automatically calculates hours worked and exports to most popular payroll software and services, including ADP, Paychex and QuickBooks. Can be setup for use in English, Spanish or French. Free 30 days of telephone support from date of purchase.
TimeQPlus supports various upgrades. An additional 25 - 125 employees can be tracked for a variety of business sizes. A maximum of 250 employees can be supported. Please see "Recommended Accessories" on the right sidebar.
One year software support contract available for network edition. Provides access to highly trained technical support specialists for 12 months (available during Acroprint business hours). Includes free software upgrades (within version purchased) and service packs. Gives priority status on support issues for quicker troubleshooting resolution. Please see "Recommended Accessories" in the right sidebar.
This complete solution includes: TimeQPlus network software CD, TQ600B biometric terminal, 5 ft. ethernet (CAT5) cable, 5 ft. USB cable, 5 ft. RS232 cable, power supply, quickstart guide, and mounting plate.
Acroprint Biometric Setup Video
- Clock in and out with fingerprint scan, keypad PIN, fingerprint scan with keypad PIN, or PC punch
- Flexible data sharing options include USB flash drive, ethernet, USB cable, and RS232 cable
- Battery backup ensures protection against power outages
- Wall mountable for greater placement options
- Tracks up to 125 employees (upgradeable to 250 employees)
- Available in English, Spanish and French
- Edit time sheets
- View who is in or out
- Automatically calculates hours worked
- Can create work codes assignable to employees
- Records sick, vacation, and holiday time
- Communicates with terminals using ethernet connectivity
- Up to 12 shifts or work groups, each with their own start/stop times and configurable shift rules
- Exports data to popular payroll software and services like QuickBooks Pro, ADP, and others
- NEW! Multi-level user permissions
- NEW! Assists with Affordable Care Act reporting
- Approaching Overtime
- Average Totals By Employee
- Daily Totals By Day
- Daily Totals By Employee
- Hours Summary
- Time Card
- Who's IN, Who's OUT
- Missing Punches
- Raw Transactions
- Punch Comments By Employee
- Rules Setup
- Time Card Approvals
- Employee Profiles
- Employees By Supervisor
- Supervisors By Employee
- Work Codes Total By Work Code
- Work Codes Total By Employee
- Employee Default Work Codes
Acroprint TimeQPlus Video
- Data Input: Fingerprint scan, keypad PIN, fingerprint scan with keypad PIN, or PC punch
- Data Transfer Options: USB, serial (RS232), ethernet, thumb drive (via built-in USB port)
- Display: 128x64 graphical backlit LCD
- Display/Voice Language Options: English/Spanish (English/French available by special order)
- Memory Capacity: Up to 50,000 transactions with a fingerprint capacity of 1,500 fingerprints
- Battery Backup: Built-in
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Product Manual (PDF)
- Software Manual (PDF)
- Intel Pentium 4 - 1.4 GHz or faster (recommended 2GHz or more)
- 1 GB RAM or more (recommended 4GB RAM or more)
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- Video: 256 SVGA (1024x768 resolution) or higher
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Pro, Enterprise & Ultimate Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Enterprise & Ultimate Editions (32-bit & 64-bit, SP2)
- Windows XP Home & Pro Editions (SP3)
- Windows Server 2003 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit, SP1 and up)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit, SP1 and up)
- Windows Server 2008 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit & 64-bit, SP1 and up)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 Standard & Enterprise Editions (32-bit & 64-bit)
The following accessories provide additional features for your time clock. They are available on the right-hand side in the "Recommended Accessories" section.
- Employee Capacity Upgrade - the TimeQPlus software is standard with a 125 employee capacity. This upgrade is required for the maximum 250 employee capacity.
- 1 Year Extended Software Support - extend software support for 1 year.
- Add-On Terminal (model# TQ600B)- create multiple time clock access points with additional terminals around the workspace or at every employee entrance.
|Name||Acroprint TimeQplus Biometric System Bundle|
|Manufacturer Part Number||01-0250-000|
|Warranty||2 year limited manufacturer warranty|