Acroprint model 150 heavy-duty electric time recorder can handle thousands of print registrations per day and features a tough, rust-resistant case that stands up to harsh environments. Just slide in a standard time card and the machine automatically punches. Available with different typewheel configurations, please choose the desired typewheel in the drop down menu above.
The Acroprint 150 time recorder includes one (1) case lock key, one (1) ribbon, AC power supply, and wall mount hardware.
- Dependable - Lifetime typewheel guarantee and 2-year warranty on parts.
- Rugged - Endures harsh environments and thousands of print registrations per day.
- Economical - Compatible with standard time cards and automatic ribbon reversal and feed.
- Versatile - Offers a selection of print registrations to meet specific applications.
- Configurable for a variety of applications.
- Right-hand margin printing only.
- Month wheel manual advance.
- Desk or wall-mountable.
Configurable for a variety of applications
Model 150 time clock is suitable for time and attendance tracking, job costing, time and date recording and many other applications. This versatile time clock can be built to order with a variety of typewheel configurations including left-hand margin printing, Spanish month wheel and/or a symbol wheel. Please contact Customer Service for more information.
Suitable for all environments
The Model 150 is an automatic-print time recorder that accepts standard time cards. The sturdy print mechanism is activated by inserting a time card, which allows for convenient one-hand operation. This model comes with a large, easy-to-read analog clock face and a tough, rust-resistant case.
Most popular configurations are listed below:
150AR3 - Day of week, hour, minute: (M 1 54) - PM hours are indicated by dash under the hour
150ER3 - Day of week, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth: (M 13 90)
150NR4 - Month, date, hour, minute: (Oct 19 1 54) - PM hours are indicated by dash under the hour
150QR4 - Month, date, hour (0-23), minute: (Oct 19 13 54)
150RR4 - Month, date, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth: (Oct 19 13 90)
- Punch Type: Automatic
- Display Type: Analog
- Number of Employees: Unlimited
- Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 122º F
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 90% relative humidity non-condensing
- Dimensions: 6" H x 8" W x 9" D
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Product Manual (PDF)
The following accessories provide additional features for your time clock. They are available on the right-hand side in the "Recommended Accessories" section.
- Replacement Ink Ribbon - ribbon cartridges in red and blue, black, and red fabric.
- Time Cards - weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly/monthly time cards.
- Additional Set of Keys - set of two case lock keys.
- Expanding Time Card Rack (model# 81-0118-000) - expanding 25-pocket time card rack for use with standard time cards.
|Name||Acroprint Model 150 Electronic Punch Time Recorder|
|Manufacturer Part Number||150|
|Warranty||2 year limited manufacturer warranty, lifetime on typewheel only|
No questions on this product.