Your Price: $299.00Reg. Price: $710.00
The Martin Yale Premier P7200 is a one of a kind machine in its category. Small and easy to store, this machine does most common folds and a continuous feed of up to 50 sheets of 20 lb. bond. It's able to accommodate most copy papers and letterheads, this unit is sure to be a success in any small office or moderate mailing environment.
NOW IMPROVED TO RUN DIGITAL PRINT STOCK!
- Automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents
- Creates two different folds: letter and half fold
- Folds up to 3 sheets at a time using the manual bypass, including stapled sets
- Operates at a speed of up to 4,000 sheets per hour
- For use with 8 1/2" x 11", 16-28 lb. bond
- Feed tray holds a 1/2" stack of paper
- Includes stacking tray
- Feed Tray Capacity: 50 sheets
- Folding Speed: Up to 4000 sheets/hr
- Dimensions: 13" L x 20" W x 10.5" H
- UPC Code: 0-11991-72000-6
- Weight: 17 Lbs.
Click here for the instruction manual.
|Name||Martin Yale Premier P7200 RapidFold Desktop Automatic Paper Folder|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P7200|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Will this machine fold a remittance envelope.From Arnold Burkle at 8/21/14 7:54 PM
Width 6 1/2 inches, height before fold is 7 inches.
Flap is 3 1/2 inches
Envelope when folded is 6 1/2 inches long and 3 5/8 inches in height.Hello Arnold Burkle,
- No sorry this machine is only designed to handle letter size paper.